Sunday, June 27, 2010

New computer ;)

Yay for a new computer and my first laptop!!! I have purchased and justified it with going back to school to get my BSN. No more putting things off in life because I may get pregnant or possible fertility treatments. I will re enroll in school and I will graduate with or without a baby!

Also a quick life lesson....... people can be down right cruel and thank goodness I found out now vs later that a certain someone is not a friend!

And on a side note, a house FULL of family staying for 2 weeks can be stressful!!!

Hopefully everyone has a great week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, good thing you found out now, rather then later. True friends will be there for you in good times and bad and you don't need to ask, they just KNOW!

    Stay strong love!!!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete